Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work alongside some of the best broker professionals in the insurance business while experiencing the buzz of a lively office?
We’re strong believers in investing in colleagues to help them grow both professionally and personally. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Davies Learning Solutions to deliver our Insurance Practitioner Apprentice programme.
Not only will you gain essential qualifications during your training, but the Momentum working environment is second to none.
You don’t need to have insurance knowledge to apply, just a determined and positive mindset with a willingness to learn.
Not sure if this is the right path for you? Hear from some of our colleagues who started their insurance journey as an apprentice.
What will you be doing?
Your role will be to support our clients by providing amazing service. That can involve:
- Working with the New Business & Renewal teams to ensure that we respond quickly and effectively to all enquiries received
- Working on all types of Commercial & Personal Insurance policies – talking, emailing & online chat!
- Supporting your team mates
- Getting to know our clients and their businesses
- Building relationships with Insurers to achieve the best results for everyone
What training will you take and what qualification will you get at the end?
- Level 3 Insurance Practitioner delivered virtually with 121 skills coach.
- Cert Cii qualification- Insurance Pathway – IF1/IF2 Mandatory exams and study.
- Level 2 functional skills in maths and English if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent position with Momentum and progression within insurance field.
But it’s not all work and no play. We believe that all you hard work should be rewarded and that’s why we offer some incredible employee benefits. Check out what’s on offer below: